As a Fiat driver, you are entitled to use Fiat Accident AfterCare, a new, free customer support programme from Fiat, should you ever experience a vehicle accident or theft.
- Recover your vehicle and help to get you home
- Liaise directly with your insurers to process the claim on your behalf - while you recover your composure and peace of mind
- Help you exercise your legal right to have your vehicle repaired at a Fiat approved accident repair centre
- Help you make sure only Fiat genuine parts are used in the repair, meaning your Fiat warranty is maintained
- Arrange repair estimates and approval
- Fill in your claims form for you, leaving you to relax as much as you can after an accident
- Arrange a free courtesy car for the duration of the repair, then collect and deliver your repaired Fiat
- Keep you informed of the progress of your Fiat's repair
Why should I call Fiat first, and not my insurer?
Most UK motor insurers focus heavily on minimising the cost of repairing vehicles. This could make a big difference to your vehicle's safety, residual value and driving pleasure.
Your insurer will typically direct your to one of their 'approved' accident repair centres, but these sometimes:
- Are unlikely to be Fiat approved or have specific Fiat technical knowledge
- Are often told by insurers to fit cheaper, non-genuine Fiat parts and panels whenever possible
- Might repair damaged body panels when they should replace them
- May not have the appropriate equipment to repair your technologically advanced Fiat
- Are less likely to repair your Fiat to its pre-accident condition
- Could invalidate the manufacturer's warranty
So, one minute your Fiat is 100% Fiat, then it isn't. Bad news for you and your Fiat.
You might think you have to do what your insurer says you should do - but you don't. You have the legal right to insist your vehicle is repaired at a Fiat approved accident repair centre, like Thames Motor Group.
Call Fiat First and our dedicated team will arrange this on your behalf and ensure a repair that keeps your Fiat 100% Fiat.
In the event of a vehicle theft
Contact the police, then call Fiat on 0844 209 2583 for advice on keeping you mobile.
Fiat can also help agree a valuation of your Fiat with your insurer and can discuss replacement vehicle options for you.
KEEP YOUR FIAT 100% FIAT - CALL FIAT FIRST! 0844 209 2583