1. This promotion is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 25 years or over who have held a full clean UK Driving License for a minimum of 1 year. Employees of the Promoter and its associated companies, their dealers, agents and members of their immediate family or anyone connected to the creation and administration of the promotion shall not be eligible to participate in the promotion.
3. The promotion opens at 00:01 (GMT) on 16 June 2018. Entries must be received by 23:59 (GMT) on 16 June 2018. Entries received after this time will be automatically disqualified. One entry per person.
4. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received. There will be only one winner.
5. The winner will get the loan of a Abarth 124 Spider for a weekend at a time to be agreed with Thames Motor Group before 31 August 2018. All dates subject to availability.
The car must only be driven on public roads and not taken off road or on any race track.
6. The loan of the car is subject to the winning participant: (1) entering into a loan agreement with Thames Motor Group which contains conditions of use including (but not limited to) medical fitness to drive and insurance excesses (2) producing a valid driving licence. The vehicle will be available to collect from Thames Motor Group Tunbridge Wells on the Friday and returned on the Monday of the agreed weekend.
7. Once contacted, the winner will be required to acknowledge and accept the prize within 72 hours. If the Promoter does not receive a response within 72 hours of the winner being contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner. The Promoter accepts no liability for failures of any hardware, software or IT system resulting in a communication failure.
8. The Promoter will arrange a date with the winner within 30 days of the winner acknowledging the prize and providing their contact details.
9. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferrable. The Promoter reserves the right to offer a substitute prize of greater or equal value in the event of any part of, or the entire prize, becoming unavailable. The Promoter will have no liability if a winner is unable to take up the prize.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant as a result of or in connection with entering this promotion, including partaking in or accepting the prize, or any damage to any participant's or other person's computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of entering or downloading any material relating to this promotion. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the promotion is not capable of being conducted within these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the prize draw.
12. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter's sole determination is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature is fraudulent or unjust to other participants (including but not limited to tampering with the operation of the competition, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices), may be disqualified at the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion.
13. Any entry that could be fraudulent, defamatory, offensive, abusive, obscene, hateful, inflammatory, libelous, or that makes reference to the Promoter or any of its group companies, its dealerships or any other motor vehicle manufacturer in a negative way, or in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, damages or may be detrimental to the brand, reputation, standing or goodwill of the Promoter or any member of its group of companies or their products may be disqualified at the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion.
14. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity and by participating in the promotion you agree to the Promoter’s use and publication of your name for promotional and marketing purposes and making your name available to third parties upon request.