Warranty Administrator - Temporary role - Immediate start
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warranty Administrator to join our successful team at Thames Motor Group (Tunbridge Wells). We are family run business that has been established for over 50 years and have dealerships in Slough and Tunbridge Wells representing Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Jeep and Fiat Professional.
We are looking for an experienced Warranty Administrator who can start immediately in a temporary role.
Would suit full or part time hours
It is important that you understand working with the manufacturer as we are a successful main dealer based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. You will need to have great attention to detail with excellent administration skills, be methodical and process driven.
We are part of the Stellantis group so any previous experience in these brands would be useful.
Key responsibilities of the Warranty Administrator role include:
- Compiling and submitting all warranty claims to the manufacturer for payment.
- Reviewing and reconciling weekly statements, addressing any outstanding claims or payment discrepancies promptly.
- Ensuring that all documentation aligns with manufacturer guidelines.
- Precision in preparing invoices and warranty claims in accordance with manufacturer and departmental standards, adhering to guidelines related to claim negotiations and the administration of open time, clockings, and job card write-ups.
- Completing repair order documentation accurately and comprehensively, following warranty and other administrative systems outlined by departmental procedures through regular and documented self-auditing.
- Swiftly handling policy claims and ensuring accurate customer reimbursements.
- Precisely reconciling warranty credits and addressing discrepancies, shortfalls, or rejected claims appropriately.
- Main Dealer experience
- Warranty experience
- Kerridge/Keyloop experience would be an advantage
- Customer awareness
- Good balanced approach
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong teamwork skills
- Confident and professional communication skills
If you believe you have the required skills and want to join a winning team, please upload your CV to Thames Motor Group today.