Thames Motor Group is a family run business that has been established for over 40 years. We continue to be a very successful dealer group with sites in Tunbridge Wells and Slough.
The role is at our multi-franchise flagship site in Tunbridge Wells, where as a main dealer we represent Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo & Jeep under the Stellantis umbrella. These are truly fantastic brands!
Oversee the daily operations of the automotive service department
Provide exceptional customer service by addressing customer enquiries and concerns
Manage and coordinate service appointments and ensure timely completion of repairs
Supervise and train technicians to ensure quality workmanship and efficiency
Maintain accurate records of customer interactions, repairs, and inventory
Handle payment transactions and manage financial aspects of the service department
Utilise mechanical knowledge to diagnose and recommend appropriate repairs
Motivate the team to upsell additional services or products to customers
Work effectively within the dealership team
- Previous experience in an automotive service management role preferred
- Strong mechanical knowledge and understanding of automotive systems (Kerridge would be useful)
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to resolve customer issues effectively
- Proficient in payment handling and financial management - Ability to lead and motivate a large team
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational and multitasking abilities
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for providing exceptional customer service and have experience in automotive service management, we want to hear from you!