Offers available on New 500 models registered between 1st April and 30th June 2017. Fiat Deposit Contribution only available in conjunction with Fiat i-Deal PCP. With Fiat i-Deal PCP you may return the vehicle instead of making the final payment. It must be in good condition and if you exceed the agreed annual mileage, you will be charged 6p per mile for exceeding 6,000 miles per annum in these examples. Subject to status. Guarantees may be required. Terms and Conditions apply. At participating Dealers only. Fiat Financial Services, SL1 0RW. All vehicle images are for illustration purposes only and may include options or body paint colours which will increase your monthly payment.
^3 Years Complimentary Servicing offer terms and conditions:
- Fiat Service Plan (“Service Plan”) is applicable to the Fiat 500 and Fiat 500C ordered between 5th May and 30th June 2017 and registered by 30th June 2017.
- The Service Plan covers the cost of parts, lubricants and labour required as part of the manufacturer’s scheduled servicing (including all oil and oil filter changes*) until the expiry of 3 years from registration of the vehicle or the vehicle has had its first three scheduled services whichever occurs first. (*The oil and filter changes are dependent on driving style and are triggered by an on board warning light).
- Items which require replacement or repair due to wear and tear or misuse are not included in the Service Plan.
- The Service Plan comprises the following scheduled services as set out in the vehicle handbook:
- a) for petrol models: The services due at the earlier of 9,000 miles or the expiry of one year, 18,000 miles or the expiry of two years and 27,000 miles or the expiry of three years.
- b) for diesel models: The services due at the earlier of 12,000 miles or expiry of one year, 24,000 miles or the expiry of two years and 36,000 miles or the expiry of three years.
- To claim your complimentary servicing, you will need to bring your vehicle to an authorised Fiat dealer and present the Service Plan confirmation letter which will be sent to you following purchase of your vehicle. It is a condition of the Service Plan that the scheduled servicing (referred to in condition 4 (a) and (b) above) is carried out in accordance with Fiat’s time and mileage recommendations.
- The Service Plan is transferable to subsequent owners of the vehicle but is not transferable to another vehicle.
- The Service Plan can be used in conjunction with PCP, HP or a cash purchase. The three years’ complimentary servicing is applicable to retail sales only and excludes business and personal contract hire.
If you would like any further information on Service Plans please contact Fiat customer services on 00 800 2227 8400